Headunit skipping? ?

Wow, dude that mess on your batteries is a disaster waiting to happen.

Get some military battery terminals and slap some lugs on the ends of the wire. 

https://www.amazon.com/Pico-0810PT-Military-Terminal-Positive/dp/B001QRTZR0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1491044405&sr=8-2&keywords=military+battery+terminals

These work very well and will hold quite a few runs of wire.

I used the small bolts for smaller lugs from the car and the larger bolts for audio wiring.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

12 hours ago, Blake21 said:

I tried a cd yesterday and it seemed to work fine.  Yea it's a mess gonna straighten it out this week

Ok so since the cd plays fine, the issue is ur iphone/aux/youtube source of music. Monster cable should be fine, its just an aux cord. Monster is probably over priced but theyre usually decent quality. Try it. Buy it from walmart and if its shit, return it and try another brand. Also youtube as a source is kinna sketchy. Usually the cds ive listen to that were burned with youtube music, they were bad quality, even in cd form. The music file needs to be decent. Id rather use pandora than youtube. But pandora also has volume issues, one song will play at the right volume then the next might sound softer, then the next might be super loud. 

Paying for Apple play or whatever its called is probably a good investment. Your music would all atleast be cd quality files. But if you can, dump the aux and get a way to use usb connection to ur headunit. If ur headunit doesnt have usb, find one that does. Having an actual system and then playing ur music thru aux is a waste. Gotta get all ur moneys worth lol you wont do that with an any aux cord.

Tried the cd today and it does the same thing, skips at high volume, I'm just gonna buy a 80prs and be done with that cheap pos, my battery reserve is gonna be good and all my wiring is gonna be changed by the end of the week, I'm waiting on my heat shrink and crimper, honestly considering ditching 0 gauge and running all 2/0  weld cable, I've got several hundred feet of it ,I keep it for back up leads 

Archived