Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

Well since Logan does drive an excursion he should be able to get like at least 25 or 30 cases in there with ease now the ice is a whole different story he might need a small trailer with ice in it

B)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

yo logan... when i get my 4 15's we will have to have a BUMP off :) have a death match or something cool :)

sounds like a plan, ull have me on cone area, but i warn u, that stetsom took my subs to a whole new level (before the box upgrades)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

sounds like a plan, ull have me on cone area, but i warn u, that stetsom took my subs to a whole new level (before the box upgrades)

that stetsom on a death match FTW!!!!!!!

loganberry got a more solid system and better warrinty death match that thing for HOURS! lol :ph34r:

just the the resin and all thread will take the box to a whole new lvl!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

that stetsom on a death match FTW!!!!!!!

loganberry got a more solid system and better warrinty death match that thing for HOURS! lol :ph34r:

just the the resin and all thread will take the box to a whole new lvl!

yea thats what u said so im lookin forward to tryin it, the extra power the alt was puttin out at 2k rpm made a HUGE difference from when we were tryin it, ima play around with the amp a lil, on some songs the kenwood would hit harder even tho on air forces the stetsom makes me go DAMN

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea thats what u said so im lookin forward to tryin it, the extra power the alt was puttin out at 2k rpm made a HUGE difference from when we were tryin it, ima play around with the amp a lil, on some songs the kenwood would hit harder even tho on air forces the stetsom makes me go DAMN

the 4 15's i wanna run are a total of 500 watts rms ea.. so i figure 1000 watts at 1 ohm, to ea pair...

2 15's in your x with your stetsom..

then my system in my focus.. it may not sound as clean as yours... but it will be loud :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

4 pb 15's 146 burb max

not lookin to burb it brotha... lookin to bass race with it... lookin to practice this weekend at grass valley and try to get it under control and posibably drive down to fresno to compete in SPLMAX :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived