Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

gonna have to get a move on it :) i am going outside to get working on my setup :) i just looked at my calender.. grass valley is a saturday show.. cause fresno is on sunday... thats some BS.... if i blow money on saturday at Grass valley.. i dunno if i get to go to fresno or not..

i think grassvalley will be a smaller show, thats why i wanna go to that one instead of fresno (might have a better chance of winning something)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i think grassvalley will be a smaller show, thats why i wanna go to that one instead of fresno (might have a better chance of winning something)

it will be a good show for ya logan.. it will get your confidence up... the smaller shows are the best shows to practice, and get use to your stero on the TL...

plus the smaller shows are better to work with people like KingSUV, or david or tim... old man mike has a lot of knowledge and is always more than willing to help ya out with tuning, and getting the max out of your system..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

babababababababababababababababababbababababababababababa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa what up team bassick geting my l s back still going real sac bass

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

babababababababababababababababababbababababababababababa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa what up team bassick geting my l s back still going real sac bass

sup civic.. you comming to the show?? or going to fresno?? i know Brandon said he was gonna show up at Grass Valley.. i know joey, alpine, and kimo are going to a wedding..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

sup civic.. you comming to the show?? or going to fresno?? i know Brandon said he was gonna show up at Grass Valley.. i know joey, alpine, and kimo are going to a wedding..

i go 2 all the shows its like that got beat

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

i go 2 all the shows its like that got beat

English Please! :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

congrats man!!!

honestly i was just waiting for that title to switch- i knew it would happen.

i'll be there with the girl and am excited to kick-it with some of you losers :lol:

i still dont know if i'll have an entry car... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived