Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

no talking to alpine

Where did Alpine post? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You better get some sleep.... You don't want to get caught sleeping in the lanes again tomorrow :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Where did Alpine post? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You better get some sleep.... You don't want to get caught sleeping in the lanes again tomorrow :P

page 14 i never get cought sleeping in the lanes

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

page 14 i never get cought sleeping in the lanes

Joo did today :lol::P:o

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Joo did today :lol::P:o

" you cant win em all " that goes for everyone. there comes a point in time where one has to lose.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

" you cant win em all " that goes for everyone. there comes a point in time where one has to lose.

i hold my own in this game

Yup nothing like taking down a formidable competitor in the game once in a while.

damn... looked like a damn good show.. i hate being new at a job.. I have only been there almost a month. so.. i have no pull on weekends off.. i normally get them off, but there was a huge pipline to do.. and we were suppost to do a 10 hour shift.. and only worked a few hours.. :I

nice to see meade showed up.. great video that he did.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Yup nothing like taking down a formidable competitor in the game once in a while.

3 firsts and 1 third to day my 39 was looking 4 u mr bill

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Archived