Team louder Posted April 17, 2017 Report Posted April 17, 2017 My sub just starting actin up only on 40 Hz lower frequencies does fine sounds like a wire is looses and touches against the sub terminal I check coil and is all good could it be the amplifier? I never seen shyt like that need help asap!
Ron36 Posted April 17, 2017 Report Posted April 17, 2017 Could be the box isn't tuned right , is it new and what are your voltage drops at . 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
Team louder Posted April 17, 2017 Author Report Posted April 17, 2017 I have a year with it and at first thought it was the box and tried outside the box made no difference and voltage stays at 13.8
Jessica Posted April 17, 2017 Report Posted April 17, 2017 broken or frayed tinsel lead? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Kyblack76 Posted April 17, 2017 Report Posted April 17, 2017 Bubbled coil? You have to really look at it. Push the cone up and down and really look. I've also seen/heard of spider packs delaminating, and it causes odd brrrraaaappppp noises that change with frequency. It's really am hard to pinpoint. I'm at work, and your at where ever you are. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Team louder Posted April 17, 2017 Author Report Posted April 17, 2017 I pushed hard and i can hear the coil rubbing a lil, it sounds like you the sub turns on and off and makes a pop noise could it be the amplifier?
Team louder Posted April 17, 2017 Author Report Posted April 17, 2017 So instead of wiring to 1 ohm I did to 4 and it seems to do some fine I hear some flapping sometimes so do I need to Recone it or what?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.