Been Noticing More And More Poeple With Rockford Components?

right now I have some polk db series 5.25s in the doors of my 89 mustang gt. their a little old and aren't really fulfilling what I want out of them. I was thinking of getting some rockford fosgate speakers because recently I have seen more and more poeple getting them and installing a majority of them into their vehicles. I was thinking of getting some cdts but since I've seen this I was starting to rethink. the ones I was planning on getting are these

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=4539

how would you guys rate these? I have my current door speakers, dash speakers, and rear speakers running off a kenwood kac-848 amp and it sounds decent but really need some new tweeters, have some kicker titanium dome tweets in one of the most retarded spots you could even think to put them from previous owner.

2 of the other kits I was thinking of were these

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=5208

and

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10496_...lassic+C5A.html

What would you guys recommend? if not these then what? I'm on a tight budget and don't know much about component sets other than I don't ever want metal dome tweeters again. I have never heard of dls until recently a friend suggested them, what do you think of those? open to recommendations.

thanks in advance for any help, opinions or recommendations

those look really nice and are a great price if their as good as the reviews on them. will my kenwood kac-848 amp be enough to push these? I currently have my amp only running 2 channels with the door speakers, dash speakers and rear speakers but soon I am going to switch to running each speaker to it own channel but I was going to keep the dash and door speaker to 1 channel for those, is this a good idea?

what brand are the power series components? havent heard of them.

also I know this isnt relevent to this post or this section but I'm in the middle of building a box with aero ports and need to find out how to brace them, any suggestions? they arent actual aero ports their just pvc pipes.

those look really nice and you have an awesome set up.

What do you guys think of the pheonix gold sd components? i found them for $130 plus shipping

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=17540

I noticed that the other pheonix gold speakers that were recommended only has 1 left thats why I looked into these, better or worse than the others?

Edited by pk222

To each there own, but i wont run them.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

would you run the xenon component kit?

the xenon kit I know has silk tweeters which is what I want. I dont know if the sd kit has silk or titanium it dosen't say. the xenon kit takes 150 watts rms and the sd takes 60 watts rms. other than that I dont really know much to look for in a component kit thats why I was looking for recommendations