WalledSonic Posted March 13, 2018 Report Posted March 13, 2018 Looking good man. Those amps are gonna get HOT Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
loud360durango Posted March 13, 2018 Author Report Posted March 13, 2018 I have 4 fans just haven't installed them yet. I put them on a switch
loud360durango Posted March 20, 2018 Author Report Posted March 20, 2018 So the good, bad and ugly lol Good: System played with authority 159s at 30hz and it loved music. Didnt really have the sound i was looking for but what can you expect Bad: Found some RCA issues that need to be addressed, was getting a big whine through the door speakers. I have both the 4channel and sub rca for years and years. Its probably time to replace them Ugly: Didnt expect this but the pressure on the sealed side was too much for the passenger side wall and baffle. The MDF ended up breaking from itself the glue held in most areas but the MDF literally ripped at the seems from the glue and kreg jigs So birch here I come. Also needed to make a decision after speaking to Rusty the lvl 5s I have are more suited for a 6th order so I am dropping 2 subs and going to a 6th order. Since I wanted to run more power to 4 subs instead of just a 3.5 to each sub I bought a Taramps 30k that should be here soon for a GREAT price from Jon Rabe
WalledSonic Posted March 20, 2018 Report Posted March 20, 2018 Sorry to hear about the ugly, but do you have some pics to share? The box seemed sturdy, sucks you have to patch it up. Also, love seeing 6ths. Looking forward to it. Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
BP1Fanatic Posted March 21, 2018 Report Posted March 21, 2018 Wow! I can't wait to see the BP6. 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
loud360durango Posted March 23, 2018 Author Report Posted March 23, 2018 On 3/20/2018 at 9:09 AM, WalledSonic said: Sorry to hear about the ugly, but do you have some pics to share? The box seemed sturdy, sucks you have to patch it up. Also, love seeing 6ths. Looking forward to it. Not the best pic but the only one I grabbed I think
loud360durango Posted March 23, 2018 Author Report Posted March 23, 2018 This came in yesterday I have my wedding next weekend and I will be in Vegas for a week so I will be slow building for a couple of weeks
DiBo Posted March 24, 2018 Report Posted March 24, 2018 The weather in Vegas rt now is great. Think it's gonna be like 80° and sunny next week. Nice build btw. My girl thinks I'm crazy cause I have 3 sets of subs to try. ? I've never seen a build go up and change so fast. Good shit man... Keep it up.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.