[Update 3/18] Another Boring Tahoe Build [SOLD]

The brush guard that came with this truck was all rusted out, fading, etc, so that's why I originally pulled it.

With all of the other stuff this summer, I just never got around to fixing it until tonight.

wpoPXz9l.jpg

UUBrlPNl.jpg

Took it out back, pressure washed it, then took a screwdriver and pried all of the rust off that I could.

Afterwards I did 3 layers of Bedliner, and man it looks great now!

THcJB1xl.jpg

qR6Ny3nl.jpg

Always nice to have that protection against animals, and bad drivers.

14 minutes ago, 8ten8 said:

Looks sick. Bad drivers lol

I go to school in Ann Arbor, and there are so many international students in Lambos, Porsches, Mustangs, etc that just can't drive for the life of them. ESPECIALLY, when winter comes and they've never seen snow, let alone drive in it.

3 times last year I had kids in manuals, roll back into me while we were stopped at a red light on an upward hill.

For those reasons, brush guard on the front, trailer hitch on the back baby?

1 hour ago, RedFred said:

I go to school in Ann Arbor, and there are so many international students in Lambos, Porsches, Mustangs, etc that just can't drive for the life of them. ESPECIALLY, when winter comes and they've never seen snow, let alone drive in it.

3 times last year I had kids in manuals, roll back into me while we were stopped at a red light on an upward hill.

For those reasons, brush guard on the front, trailer hitch on the back baby1f619.png

Don't get me started ...many years of driving truck, I pretty much hate everyone lol

Just now, 8ten8 said:

Don't get me started ...many years of driving truck, I pretty much hate everyone lol

Oh yeah, I was considering truck driving until I watched all the dash cams from drivers.

So many assholes out there.

Evidently it's a thing now to try and brake check semis... some people are just braindead.

Man. You have been though a bunch of different sub setups in that thing lol. Nice on the 150s again!

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

8 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

Man that tahoe looks good. I've been eyeballing one same color, same year but I haven't pulled in and checked the price yet.

My top color choices would be:

Black (obviously)

Dark Grey

Pewter (this color).

Nice thing is this one looks clean no matter what lol. like we live on a dirt road and you could never tell, other than when the dust collects on the plasti dipped parts.

If you're looking for a Tahoe near the WI / IL / MI /OH area, mine is for sale, with or without audio?

7 hours ago, YukonXL04 said:

Man. You have been though a bunch of different sub setups in that thing lol. Nice on the 150s again!

Oh yeah. I get bored very quickly.

If my dang aeroports would show up I could throw another build in here?

2 minutes ago, RedFred said:

My top color choices would be:

Black (obviously)

Dark Grey

Pewter (this color).

Nice thing is this one looks clean no matter what lol. like we live on a dirt road and you could never tell, other than when the dust collects on the plasti dipped parts.

If you're looking for a Tahoe near the WI / IL / MI /OH area, mine is for sale, with or without audio1f633.png

Ill trade you a blazer ;)

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Archived