Jump to content

*** OFFICIAL Skar Audio Build - 2017 Maserati Ghibli ***


Recommended Posts

Posted

Small update on the build! Almost ready for some bondo so they will start taking shape soon! 

IMG_0502.jpgIMG_0503.jpgIMG_0508.jpgIMG_0510.jpgIMG_0511.jpgIMG_0513.jpgIMG_0515.jpgIMG_0517.jpgIMG_0521.jpgIMG_0523.jpgIMG_0531.jpgIMG_0534.jpgIMG_0536.jpgIMG_0538.jpg

 

- Devin

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Posted

Finishing up the mesh grill inserts and began bondo work!! 

IMG_6484.jpgIMG_6485.jpgIMG_6488.jpgIMG_6489.jpgIMG_6491.jpgIMG_6494.jpgIMG_6497.jpg

 

BONDO TIME!!!

We are using Evercoat Rage Gold! 

IMG_6510.jpgIMG_6511.jpgIMG_6512.jpgIMG_6513.jpgIMG_6513.jpgIMG_6516.jpgIMG_6518.jpgIMG_6519.jpgIMG_6521.jpgIMG_6531.jpgIMG_6533.jpgIMG_6535.jpgIMG_6537.jpgIMG_6547.jpgIMG_6549.jpgIMG_6552.jpgIMG_6555.jpgIMG_6557.jpg

 

- Devin

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Posted

Two of my favorite things coming together. I'm a huge fan of Maserati's in general and this build is promising with what we see now.  Usually a lurker on this site but I wanted to sign up and show some love. Keep it coming. SKAR!!

Posted
On June 22, 2017 at 1:41 PM, sebringR/T said:

Why didn't you place your panel with template tape and then fiberglass over top?

We are trying not to use fiber glass on the doors. I have done the technique in the past but I don't think it would be the best for this application. 

 

- Shane

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Posted
8 hours ago, skaraudio said:

We are trying not to use fiber glass on the doors. I have done the technique in the past but I don't think it would be the best for this application. 

 

- Shane

After watching the video I see why would chose filler over fiberglass. Never seen door panels done with speaker grills. 

Posted

Before rabit bit: 

IMG_9876.jpgIMG_9881.jpgIMG_9879.jpgIMG_9880.jpgIMG_9884.jpgIMG_9888.jpg

 

After:

Took about 3/16ths off each speaker hole!

 

IMG_9892.jpgIMG_9894.jpg

 

Did some test fitting on the door panel as well! 

IMG_0141.jpgIMG_0143.jpgIMG_0146.jpgIMG_0148.jpg

 

- Devin

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Posted

Man ole man doing a really clean job on them doors. Can't wait to see what's to come.  As said took some balls to cut this ride. But the way he is going it's going to be sweet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...