Sonic Electronix

WATCH OUT FOR BOTS

you know the bots are mostly harmless all they are doing is running threw the site gathering info for search engines,  I allow this because We want to be high up in the  search engine rankings without paying for the clicks like alot of places do.

I have most of the malicious stuff blocked on my robots.txt file on the server.

Guest MegaloManiac

you know the bots are mostly harmless all they are doing is running threw the site gathering info for search engines,  I allow this because We want to be high up in the  search engine rankings without paying for the clicks like alot of places do.

just being safe bro, im more concerned about them picking up email adress

hell ya block all tha malicious stuff

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer