Deafdreamz Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 I dont like it. idk why tho. Car-96 blazer 4 door Amp- Us-Amps M2D2 Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5 Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions You had to have it all Have you had enough You greedy little bastard You get what deserved When all is said and done I will be the one To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become
ChevyBoy Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 i didnt know you can uninstall it. my ps3 kinda lags on vegas also. but it doesnt freeze on vegas. only on gta4
littleitaly1990 Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 i didnt know you can uninstall it. my ps3 kinda lags on vegas also. but it doesnt freeze on vegas. only on gta4He thought you meant on the compy I think A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Amalan Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 He thought you meant on the compy I think no on ps3, few games install a bit onto the harddrive for shorter loading time. gta4 installs about 3.5gb worth so just uninstall it and then reinstall it and see if it helps.
tejcurrent Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 I reserved a copy for PS3 back in september. I decided I'd rather spend the money on the MLA module instead of a video game since I'm still hookied on COD4 I gave my reserved copy to my bro. It's definitely fun to play though tejcurrent XS Power T3
fl905e Posted May 1, 2008 Author Report Posted May 1, 2008 OKAY THATs it im getting it no system for me yet dont drink my all my vodka or your gonna pay by the gulp
PaulO2288 Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 My brother had bought the game yesterday. Looking foward to playing tonight. When im bored I still rome around on San Andreas and disturb the peace!!!
RiddleRampage84 Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 good game I dont like how dude leans to the side when walking, but other than that best one soo far 2000 Chevy Blazer ALT. - Mechman 270amp DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs INT. AMP - RF P400-4 SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200 Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!
PaulO2288 Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 good game I dont like how dude leans to the side when walking, but other than that best one soo farThats sick!!!
Coolwazabi Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 got it.. i think the voice acting is awesome !! graphics could of been better here/there.. but overall 9/10..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.