8ten8 Posted June 30, 2017 Report Posted June 30, 2017 A pair of 6.5 mid bass in the doors: at my ankles or aim them toward my ears?
reedal Posted June 30, 2017 Report Posted June 30, 2017 Sound begins to become directional around 80hz, so you would likely want it on axis with something to control time alignment, if you haven't already SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
8ten8 Posted June 30, 2017 Author Report Posted June 30, 2017 1 hour ago, reedal said: Sound begins to become directional around 80hz, so you would likely want it on axis with something to control time alignment, if you haven't already Gotcha. Evil6.5's are on the way. Some sort of pod it is then! Thanks reedal
ToNasty Posted June 30, 2017 Report Posted June 30, 2017 I've always had mine off axis because I use them more as a somewhat of a sub ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
8ten8 Posted July 2, 2017 Author Report Posted July 2, 2017 On 6/29/2017 at 10:29 PM, ToNasty said: I've always had mine off axis because I use them more as a somewhat of a sub What's up bud, long time. Yeah, you and reedal make a good point. I'll try best of both worlds if its possible. I'll be crossing them at 60hz on about 220w per. Maby aim the driver side a little on axis and keep the passenger side as-is, idk.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.