Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

How small is too small?


XPLODR

Recommended Posts

Posted

How small is too small of a box when it comes to overpowering subs? 2 15s, about 1k over power maybe a little more. 

The Kia got vetoed because a prefab wouldn't even fit but I think I'm in the same boat with the eclipse now. 

 

20232195_119349035361088_434577690727724

Trying to figure this out. Not sure I'll have the money to finish the project before the last show in September but I'm just trying to figure everything out, just in case. 

 

***also no idea how this app works***

 

Wanted to use my 10x14 aeroport but don't foresee that in my future :'(

Posted

Did you already buy the subs?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted
1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Did you already buy the subs?

Bought for my trunk but that currently needs 3 grand in work so making it work in something else.

Posted

So why did you change the height from 20 to 17?? if you kept it at 20 you would be closer to 6.75 cu. ft. You are definitely going to need more port area. 

Posted
18 hours ago, ckeeler11 said:

So why did you change the height from 20 to 17?? if you kept it at 20 you would be closer to 6.75 cu. ft. You are definitely going to need more port area. 

Cuz if I go over 17, trunk won't close plus box needs to be small..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3202 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...