Jump to content

Unexpected Audio Build 2007 crew cab silverado


Recommended Posts

Posted

Mine didn't line up right either. I'm going to give them a call today. The plastics don't line up correctly 

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

OK so i got the driver side seat back in and discovered a great trick. If you just dont add the extensions hooks on the back of the seat you get the rear seat to fold down when the bottom of the seat is folded up. All the more arguement to building your own if you have access to c channel. shitt like 8 2 inch peices and your done boom bam bolt it down. im not putting in the passenger side until i know if this amp is going back or not...

Secondly, does anyone know how to fix the pouches on the back of the seats?

 

 

IMG_1596.JPG

IMG_1597.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

Posted

I believe that plastic rear panel comes off.  Then you can pull the pocket tight and secure it with glue/staples/etc.  

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted

If you don't use the seat hooks be ready to be annoyed with a ridiculous amount of noise from the seats 

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Yes I thought about that. I emailed LMI to inform them of misalignement and hopefully the can send me correct peices. However I figured maybe I can stick some double sided foam tape stop the vibration and stop the noise as well. 

Posted
19 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

I believe that plastic rear panel comes off.  Then you can pull the pocket tight and secure it with glue/staples/etc.  

When I pop the plastic off will the other leather be stapled or will it all come loose 

Posted

Ive seen inside other seats before, and normally there are springs running from left to right, gripping the leather and keeping it taught.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted

ok so i was able to sell my kappas to a buddy of mine. so now the real question is should i go hertz esk or dsk line. or Focal expert but not the flex cone i can get a full set of focals for about 429

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8263 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...