Chrisp1104 Posted September 5, 2017 Report Posted September 5, 2017 I'm thinking about getting some of these speakers and I just wanted to see what people thought of them
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted September 5, 2017 Report Posted September 5, 2017 I think that it is a great sounding set. The big soft dome tweeter is easy on the ears. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
Wishuponasub Posted September 5, 2017 Report Posted September 5, 2017 I haven't listened to them in a car setting but in my local audio shop they sounded pretty good. Sitting around waiting to be installed: 4 FI X 10 270 CES alt D3400/73ah lithium AA 3800.1 (2) AA 75.4
Tribe Called Bass Posted September 10, 2017 Report Posted September 10, 2017 i love them so much that I got 4 sets of the 5.25. Solid build quality and when tuned right they sound so damn good for such a low price.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.