Jump to content

Kia Soul Upgrade. MMATS 2k Amp and Subs


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I just picked up some new subs and a bigger amp.  

New equipment 

2 MMATS Procast 12" dual 4 ohm

1 MMATS MPA-2000.1 amp

Orion 0 gauge wire kit.

box will be 3.25 net, 6" port.  

https://imgur.com/a/sJIxG

 

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

Nice man.  Do you think a single 6" port is enough for (2) 12s?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted

For the Low tuning that I want 32.3 hertz, and the box is only 3.25^3 net I have 8.7" of port per cube (port area is 28.26"^2).  I should be fine on the port area.  I like the low tuning and the flex more than the numbers.  but I do like the numbers also.    

Box is 17" tall, 37 wide, 14 deep.  sub up port up.  ports 18" long with a double face the port will have 7" of  external port.  

gross box volume is 4 cubes. 

 

And whats a good site for pic hosting that you use.  

I have some pre build pics to post.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

 

New equipment going in soon.

ZhAF6N.jpg

tyzZ0Z.jpg

5ZBsIc.jpg

 

ZhAF6N.jpg

ywKR9P.jpg

8c8LmW.jpg

z3xH6T.jpg

5Q4IJF.jpg

pnQDQQIhj

 

 

 

 

 

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1060 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...