Sundown Audio

I understand why you won't under-rate the fuse rating but what about a special edition amp like a NSPL-3000D with a special 200a fuse rating? Then you could limit the buyers to actual competitors who understand how to properly use the amp. Just an idea.

that sounds like a good idea to me :D

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

IMO... it's dishonest. Whether Fred would allow it or not is not the question, I don't think it's right.

The amp draws ~300 or more amps of current at full output and does not belong in a 200 amp class for beginners. If it did they would call it a 300 amp class.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

IMO... it's dishonest. Whether Fred would allow it or not is not the question, I don't think it's right.

The amp draws ~300 or more amps of current at full output and does not belong in a 200 amp class for beginners. If it did they would call it a 300 amp class.

Wow.... a owner of a company who is honest and concerned about quailty and sells products at a good price and doesn't talk crap about other companies.... Just don't see a lot of that these days.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Thank you, got to love honesty.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

You are right but its real hard to be in that class when you are limited to 1 amp with only a 200amp draw and those Stetsoms are doing 3K with a 200 amp draw :angry: something really nned to change.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

You are right but its real hard to be in that class when you are limited to 1 amp with only a 200amp draw and those Stetsoms are doing 3K with a 200 amp draw :angry: something really nned to change.

Fred could require an external fuse @ 200 amps from an off the shelf brand, eg: Stinger, Audiopipe, etc.

If any one brand fuse is winning a suspicious percentage then it's rating could be contested.

Pretty simple but, IMO, it won't happen in nSPL.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Fred could require an external fuse @ 200 amps from an off the shelf brand, eg: Stinger, Audiopipe, etc.

If any one brand fuse is winning a suspicious percentage then it's rating could be contested.

Pretty simple but, IMO, it won't happen in nSPL.

well hopefully the 2000D and a pair of DC LVL4 XL will make a change <_<

1993 Mazda Mx-3

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

I wouldn't push Jacob.

I didn't get to spend alot of time with him but I was with his right hand man bullshitting for about 3 hours and learned alot about Jacob and Sundown Audio.

Jacob is a very respectful buisnes man and has alot of integrity and wants to build a company with alot of integrity.

The man doesn't want to bullshit anyone or anything.

Alot of people like to bullsit others and I find that very disrespectful and its also a buisnes practice I don't have the patience for.

I would let the man do his thing.

Why lie or bend the truth. Sundown Audio seems to be a very uncorrupted company and I want to see it stay that way.

As far as comps go it seems alot of them are biased anyways.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I wouldn't push Jacob.

Can you explain this??

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Can you explain this??

No!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png