URZEZ Posted October 19, 2017 Report Posted October 19, 2017 Sup brother?! Say, I am getting ready to do a show build next year on my truck and was wondering if you'd be interested? I have been an admirer of your work for quite some time and figured that I'd give you a holler. I want to lift it and do a blow through with four RF 19's or something similar. I have done some minor things to get me by already including a system thatbis all JL with an Audison Bit One DSP, 2" lift, et cetera. I am wanting to redo everything and make it top of the line. I tried to attach a picture but it won't let me. I live in Texas and would like to talk to you further with this if you're interested. Just give me a holler and let me know either way. I appreciate your time and I hope you have a wonderful day! Sincerely, Rex
WalledSonic Posted October 19, 2017 Report Posted October 19, 2017 Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
Wishuponasub Posted October 19, 2017 Report Posted October 19, 2017 @meade916 I'm assuming anyways. You can try uploading your pics to imgur,or similar, and then linking them here. Sitting around waiting to be installed: 4 FI X 10 270 CES alt D3400/73ah lithium AA 3800.1 (2) AA 75.4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.