77-AUDIO Posted February 12, 2019 Report Posted February 12, 2019 20 hours ago, Team_DC-Derrick said: No one rides with me, I do not use my back seat at all.. i had these 15s laying around so for under 200 bucks i got a decently loud setup Can't complain one but. nice lil setup for 2 bills PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Audio-Concepts Posted February 16, 2019 Report Posted February 16, 2019 Just a thought for your under seat enclosure. I was gonna go with MTI Acoustics who can build anything for these trucks for under seat stuff. I decided to build my own the way I wanted instead. But their boxes are really well made and look great even for a basic carpeted. Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 17, 2019 Author Report Posted December 17, 2019 On 2/16/2019 at 9:33 AM, Audio-Concepts said: Just a thought for your under seat enclosure. I was gonna go with MTI Acoustics who can build anything for these trucks for under seat stuff. I decided to build my own the way I wanted instead. But their boxes are really well made and look great even for a basic carpeted. So I was admitted to the hospital on this day and was in for a week, I didnt see it at all I am sorry bro. These are some sick ass boxes and I will look into them if I ever decide to do a full SQ/show build in it The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.