WalledSonic Posted January 25, 2018 Report Posted January 25, 2018 Check continuity with your DMM Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
Robert1 Posted January 25, 2018 Author Report Posted January 25, 2018 So do I plug the harness back in the radio with the fuse in and use the DMM?
WalledSonic Posted January 25, 2018 Report Posted January 25, 2018 Whaaaaa? Oh man. Time to learn some electricity. You should read the manual that came with your DMM. You'll be empowered. Connect one DMM lead to one leg of the fuse, the other DMM lead to the other leg of the fuse, and check ohms. Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
Robert1 Posted January 25, 2018 Author Report Posted January 25, 2018 Yea I have no idea how to use lol ok I’ll put it on ohms
Robert1 Posted January 25, 2018 Author Report Posted January 25, 2018 Ok I did the continuity test and it says 0.00 and beeps does that mean it’s blown
Robert1 Posted January 25, 2018 Author Report Posted January 25, 2018 Ok nvm that means there is continuity
Robert1 Posted January 30, 2018 Author Report Posted January 30, 2018 For y’all who said I was a dumb ass for not buying the harness I probably saved $500 just installed a aftermarket head unit and a amp and a 1400 watt 12 inch woofer and the caddy is bumpin
reedal Posted January 30, 2018 Report Posted January 30, 2018 i still think you're dumb. you cut into shit without knowing what you're doing or cutting. but I'm glad that you could help figure out the problem you caused using our assistance! have a great day! SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
RayRosales Posted January 30, 2018 Report Posted January 30, 2018 On 1/21/2018 at 8:43 PM, Robert1 said: Ok I’m kinda new to all of this but I have a Cadillac CTS 05 and I want to install a radio but without the $100 pac harness I don’t care about Onstar or steering controls can someone help me just cut the wires and tell me what each color goes to in my aftermarket radio? Need helps please You should just buy the correct harness.(: TEAM PRESSURED LOWS 2000 Dodge Durango 6 Sundown SA 15s 6th Order B-Pillar Wall Sundown Audio XS Power Batteries Mechman Alternators
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.