Sonic Electronix

Im happy I don't live in reno for a whole bunch of reasons besides that. lol, j/k. I am all about listening to your music as loud as you want to, but I also consider that everyone doesn't want to hear your music. I wont hesitate to crank my shit up in traffic to shut some kiddie down who is bumping his BB, or CC system in traffic for a long time.

BB?

CC?

BB?

CC?

BB=BestBuy

CC=Circuit City

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

When i "USED" to have my system ( as small as it was ) people the older type and im not talking like 70 80 were talking like 30s 40s would give me this "dirty" look some would roll up there windows some would even lock there doors ha ha ha

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I bump anywhere at all I don't care I love bass and I didn't pay for it to not listen to it.

Sorry to all the elderly I have offended haha.

You ain't lying bro. But I don't slam at stoplights or around small children. Other than that I don't care. Car audio isn't getting any respect, so why give it.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

• 5 months later...

Be happy you don't live in Reno there are people bumping 24/7. Seems like everyone has a system.

maybe you should take a look at his location. everyone here DOES have a system

Archived