2010 Caliber "Dirty Deeds" (Rebuild starts pg.13)

I've been super busy guys. Updates are coming, hopefully sooner than later.

Box is built. I will be picking it up Friday. If I decided to paint it, well let's say I will have some finish work to do first.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

You guys May not be able to see it but he said he got in a fight with the router. The router won for sure. I'll have more details when I pick it up Friday.

received_558590077859009.jpg

Nvm. You can see it.

For all the I told you so..... I know. :)

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

I can live with it. It looks cosmetic to me but I shall see Friday. I feel it wasn't too bad of a price. $300. I was gonna buy a 32 gig flash drive loaded with music for $40 but he said he was going to throw it in for free.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Yeah hopefully. I will take the time to start learning what I need to and pick up the proper tools for the next box so I can do it myself. I got in to big of a rush this time.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

So here's the swap

0326181236.jpg

0326181252.jpg

So this morning I messed up my relay and had to order another one. So I went ahead and swapped that out. I'm going ahead and running some of the remote turn on wires just so that I'm making progress.

Right now I'm sitting at the doctor trying to get a referral to a cardiologist. Apparently my yearly EKG didn't look so swell. Lots of updates coming this weekend for sure of the grandbaby is being born. Don't know if I will be able to get it playing but that's what I'm hoping for.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

So instead of just waiting on the relay I went ahead and ran the remote turn ons for the radio, vm1, and om1. I also ran the power and ground for the vm1 and om1. I still need to run a signal wire for the OM1. Just as I unfilled my Knu rcas it started raining so I had to close up shop. I have to work tonight anyways so I shouldn't be fucking with this lol but I can't help it.

0327180947.jpg

Also when I did my batt to frame grounds I didn't paint them so I pulled them today, grinded them down, reattached and painted. That's what I get for being lazy the 1st time.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

On 3/25/2018 at 1:08 PM, Wishuponasub said:

I can live with it. It looks cosmetic to me but I shall see Friday. I feel it wasn't too bad of a price. $300. I was gonna buy a 32 gig flash drive loaded with music for $40 but he said he was going to throw it in for free.

$300 for that is high, especially since its bare, and he fucked it up.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Man, that wheel well fills up fast, lol.

Im gonna have my work cut out for me when i get to work on mine, gonna try and cram a giant 5 channel amp in there.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived