Anyone know of a decent AC/DC inverter?

One of my buds wants to throw a car stereo and 2 hifonics amps (I believe he's got a txi4006 and a txi6006)  that he's got laying around in his garage, but we can't seem to find a power inverter big enough.  I'd guess 50 - 75 amps should be plenty.  Does anyone have any connects on where to get one?

Thanks

kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

One of my buds wants to throw a car stereo and 2 hifonics amps (I believe he's got a txi4006 and a txi6006)  that he's got laying around in his garage, but we can't seem to find a power inverter big enough.  I'd guess 50 - 75 amps should be plenty.  Does anyone have any connects on where to get one?

Thanks

kev

Try this site.

http://www.carstereoconnection.com/web/mdl...86KX/detail.asp

Thanks

kev

Power inverter or power supply? I'm starting to wonder what you really mean.

Sorry for the confusion guys, I had AC on the brain trying to figure out how to just throw a step down transformer on the existing 110, but you guys are totally on board.  That ain't gonna fly, as its AC/DC and I'd have to have a Power supply in which could change to direct current.  My brain was on shutdown and I couldn't figure out as why why when I'd search power inverters, I'd get AC/DC and couldn't find DC/AC.

I'll go throw them urls on his email and let him take it from there.  Thanks!

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

not to highjack but ive been wondering this myself....Id like to run a 12v cd player in the garage also so how big of a powersupply do I need....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

i was thinking about doing this...i was just gonna wire a couple of spare batteries i have laying around, and wire the headunit up to that...throw in a switch, and call it a day

I  did that for a while...I have 10 new G 31 workahaulics laying here that i cant seem to get rid of....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........