Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently bought a crescendo 3500 for my hd12s and noticed that the clipping light turns on at a certain volume I haven’t tuned my amps but I don’t notice or here and distortion I have it on my daily driver, i never really tuned any of my past systems yet never had a problem with distortion/clipping does it matter if I get a little clipping in my system?

Posted

The clip light turns on when there is 1% distortion or something like that. Only distortion over 10% is audible to most people so that's why it sounds clear to you. If it blinks sometimes, rarely, then it's ok as long as you're not smelling the subs. Don't let it be solid on all the time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...