Sundown Audio

amplifier bass knob

bigtinybob

Not all gain knobs will work with it. I would recommend an rca level control knob. Depending on your budget. 

Pac lc1 is a very common one and very affordable. But keep in mind you will need a short rca cable to go from your hu to the knob. Then a cable from your knob to your amp. 

Otherwise SPL Cartel makes some very nice ones. Many different styles for any application. But will cost more. 

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

spl cartel is the one I use.  find them on facebook its a universal one that goes thru the rca

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

6 hours ago, AlpineNut said:

yeah I seen that just 30$ is alittle to much consider  the reviews says it only works till half way

5 hours ago, 77-AUDIO said:

spl cartel is the one I use.  find them on facebook its a universal one that goes thru the rca

I looked on there site but didn't care much for how they looked ....think I'm just gonna get the pac one 

they have several ones.  the derringer is a nice one.  and they will custom build them for you also.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Yeah mario can make you damn near anything you want. Including remote switch in the knob so you can turn your amps off and on with the knob. And I also love the derringers as well. I have a flask right now, but will be getting a custom one made up some time soon

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Archived