bigp88 Posted March 10, 2018 Report Posted March 10, 2018 Deck has been skipping when on Bluetooth..randomly restarts...connects and disconnects from car play mode and it freaked the hell out on me tonigjt and colors got all scrambled like I clicked on a payperview channel I didn’t order. My truck has been a 150-155db truck past two years is it possible I beat the deck to death?
AlpineNut Posted March 10, 2018 Report Posted March 10, 2018 Have you tried hitting the reset button or checking to see if any connections have come loose? You did say it has been in there for the past 2 years, maybe something came loose, or you have done what I have done to alot of decks, beat the hell outta them till they just up and quit working! LOL Can't kill these Alpine decks though. 73456w9vbwevsdb sodtbsorutnvsd sdtuspdun sd d f gsdfiusd gdf n
slowfkncar Posted March 10, 2018 Report Posted March 10, 2018 Last year I've seen it happen with a few models.. 4200,5200,8200 & the 8201 I've never been able to fix them with a firmware re-flash or reset. Always seemed to be a hardware issue.
bigp88 Posted March 12, 2018 Author Report Posted March 12, 2018 Yeah I did try the firmware update it’s worked fine past two days but the problems always happen randomly. Which pioneer car play deck do u recommend?
slowfkncar Posted March 12, 2018 Report Posted March 12, 2018 38 minutes ago, bigp88 said: Yeah I did try the firmware update it’s worked fine past two days but the problems always happen randomly. Which pioneer car play deck do u recommend? I'm liking the 2300 nex's, so far i haven't heard any complaints. Nice screen, still capable of 3 way active and a much better GUI imo.
bigp88 Posted March 12, 2018 Author Report Posted March 12, 2018 Ok I was eyeballing the mvh1400nex it’s like a straight up CarPlay deck
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.