Bl800dy Posted March 28, 2018 Report Posted March 28, 2018 I recently bought a crescendo 3500 for my American bass hd 12s dual 1ohm I know they’re underpowered and noticed my clipping light comes on yet I can hear the subs distorting I haven’t tuned the amp quite frankly never tuned any in the past yet never blown a sub or amp just wanted to know if a little clipping is bad?
Wishuponasub Posted March 28, 2018 Report Posted March 28, 2018 Depends on who's doing the clipping. In your case I would say yes clipping is bad. You say a "Little clipping" but how do you know how much you are clipping? Is this a bass knob that you are seeing clipping on? Clipping is always bad. Some competitors may induce a hair but of clipping trying to chase those numbers but generally the know the ins and outs and also the risk associated. Sitting around waiting to be installed: 4 FI X 10 270 CES alt D3400/73ah lithium AA 3800.1 (2) AA 75.4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.