Jump to content

150 from the trunk? (Update) single Fi team 15 on Wolf 4.5k


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, Kyblack76 said:

You ain't coming close to a 50 with that.... unless you put the mic in the vent ... even then..

I know. But I will with my new shit... 

Posted

Before everyone starts to bash the noob... Lol. I said WOULD BE THE SHIT. Haha. I know this shit takes knowledge and experience as well as an authentic desire to learn. I respect the people who know how and their experience. I'm all ears y'all. Help a noob out. I did jus visit Fi and Scott and Dan are helping with my REAL BUILD. 04 NAVIGATOR with four core 2 15's on 10k... This is jus my daily get around. 

Edit... Scott and Dan took over an hour going over options of subs. They're not really helping with the build. That came off wrong

Posted
8 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

I just text him

 

Just 4 8ks is all...

 

 

Dizzam!! I was under the impression 5k sealed from the trunk with a good box and tuned well would get me close. Lol

Posted

I'm not bashing whatsoever bud. Neither is kyblack. It would be the shit. I tagged Ninja and ky texted him. He may could give some pointers.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Posted
3 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

I'm not bashing whatsoever bud. Neither is It black. It would be the shit. I tagged Ninja and ky texted him. He may could give some pointers.

Oh I know nobody is bashing me. I was joking. I'm dead serious about learning tho. I figured that title would get some attention! Haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...