6.5” Mid Bass

Sterling Frost

11 minutes ago, Mack187Murder said:

Now that I've done the whole go big or.go home.thing in my daily.driver. i wantw to do an audiophile setup next. Maybe in my wife's car. Well.talk 1f44a.png

No reason you can’t have both in one vehicle. I competed in SQ and SPL with White Lightning. 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

2 hours ago, White Lightning said:

No reason you can’t have both in one vehicle. I competed in SQ and SPL with White Lightning. 

And that truck sounded fucking amazing. You gave me some great tips that helped me get my little scion sounding great too.

OP, you can worry about equipment till you die and it won't matter if you don't get the install correct. Just like everything else, the install itself plays a HUGE part in how they sound. I'm pretty sure this has already been stated, it's just worth restating. People tend to try and just throw mid bass speakers where ever they can find space and pay little attention to properly installing them.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived