You guys don't really think the government runs things do ya <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yeah I believe the gov't runs things.

off this topic but have you guys heard about the world ending in 2012?

Yea I heard that shit. What I read about what is happening is all the planets are going to be aligned in a straight line with the sun, and something that the earth polarity is sapose to switch and we will loose all power, etc.....

Team Deadly Hertz

Another Doomsday prediction?! Those theories come out every couple years. then when we rreach the date and are still here and perfectly fine we laugh and ridicule those people mercilessly...oh, and BTW the Gov't doesn't run shit. incase you don't know big business has been in bed with the Gov't since day 1...im just sayin'.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Oh boy here we go again. Just like the same thing on how the wolds going to have problems from 1999-2000 how all computers are going to crash, we are giong to instantly have flying cars etc.

Would love to not buy gas but i have less than a 1/4 tank and have to drive 120 miles tonight

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Yeah when people dont buy gas that day yes the gas prices will be forced to go down which is great. But then everyone will just refill in a few days after that and we are right back to square one.

***My personal opinion would be to not buy gas from a certian company. (2 biggest companies are Exxon, and Mobile) if they arent haveing sales and no one is buying their gas, they will be forced to lower their prices. Then if they do everyone will go to them again and the higher priced stations will have to compete with lower prices by lowering their prices also. That method would work in my opinion!!!***