I wouldn't count on either of those technologies coming to fruition anytime in the immediate future. Hydrogen cars are not feasible right now cause they would either have to fill up with hydrogen, or fill up with water, but then you have a problem. If you fill up with water you are basically driving a car that is going to be splitting atoms...and from what past experience (hiroshima, and nagasaki) splitting atoms can be kinda dangerous. As for solar cars, the technology isn't far enough evolved to make them efficient enough to drive as a daily vehicle...Bill is right, Big oil has us by the short hairs right now.

We actually have the technology to create many types of cars that run off different alternative sourses of energy, it's just that they haven't put them in the market yet. I would say in about 15 years, cars that are going to be on the road are going to be predominantly cars that run off other fuels. I do agree with you on what you're saying about Hydrogen cars. We need to find a way to keep the liquid hydrogen cool while its just parked and also there aren't that many places in the U.S. where you can fill up on hydrogen.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

i remeber when gas was 92 cents... cheapest i ever saw it......

Anyhoo, a strike will just not work, no matter how hard we try. Cause were all dependant on gas. The only way it may work is if we stoped using it all together, not just for a day. Cause if we stoped using for a day, yea the pumps would be empty for a day, but the very next day they will be extra full for people trying to fill up.

A one day strike would never work. america is waaaayyy to dependant on oil, and there is jack diddly we can do about it untill we move into more alternitave fuels...

Another way to get gas down is to use less. Less demand means cheaper prices cause they need more buisness.

I think that if everyone could get 10% or even 20% mpg in there car or truck, that would give more of a blow then a strike ever would.

I am invested into a company that sells a fuel additive, all you do is put a powder into your gas and you get better mpg, cleaner, and a lil more hp. i use this stuff every time i fill up and i liked it so much i invested lots of money into the company and its already paying off beacuse people are catching on to it.....

my 2 cents...

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

isnt there an oil reservoir in alaska or somethin that could hold us over for like 30 years? but bush wont tap into it. or people protest not to or somethin. eh i forget the details

thought bush wanted to but people protested it?

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

We actually have the technology to create many types of cars that run off different alternative sourses of energy, it's just that they haven't put them in the market yet. I would say in about 15 years, cars that are going to be on the road are going to be predominantly cars that run off other fuels. I do agree with you on what you're saying about Hydrogen cars. We need to find a way to keep the liquid hydrogen cool while its just parked and also there aren't that many places in the U.S. where you can fill up on hydrogen.

You know who knows the most about alternative fuel vehicles? the oil companies. They are going to buy pretty much any technology that come out and cancut into their profits. When the oil supplies do finally run out (and they will) Big oil will have all the technology they need to keep the transportation market cornered. I would like to see America change over to nuclear power to generate electricity and what not. If you look at the ammount of oil it takes to generate out electricity compared to the ammount me consume with our cars you will see that seems to be another huge problem that people seem to keep overlooking. The reason oil prices are so high /barrel is because we use it for a multitude of other things besides converting it to gas.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

isnt there an oil reservoir in alaska or somethin that could hold us over for like 30 years? but bush wont tap into it. or people protest not to or somethin. eh i forget the details

it's estimated that that reservoir would keep America satisfied for around a year.... possibly more.... There was a lot of protesting around it, and while I want cheaper gas, I think we should save it until the world runs very thin on oil, and use it for ourselves.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

thought bush wanted to but people protested it?

People were worried about having to pipe it all that distance to get it to the refineries down here.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

No The Oil we have Here If we Tapped It ALL would Hol us Over for The next 400 Years....

Its all The peace loving Hippies, And Agro people...

Didnt we just signed a Contract with Canada To Drill on there land...?

Cuz they have The Biggest untapped Oil source in the World....?

And Why dont we reopend The alaskin Pipline....

I HATE HIPPIES!!!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

You know who knows the most about alternative fuel vehicles? the oil companies. They are going to buy pretty much any technology that come out and cancut into their profits. When the oil supplies do finally run out (and they will) Big oil will have all the technology they need to keep the transportation market cornered. I would like to see America change over to nuclear power to generate electricity and what not. If you look at the ammount of oil it takes to generate out electricity compared to the ammount me consume with our cars you will see that seems to be another huge problem that people seem to keep overlooking. The reason oil prices are so high /barrel is because we use it for a multitude of other things besides converting it to gas.

Nuclear power FTMFW!!! Thats what I use!

I heard something about these generators that would be put 2 miles under the ocean in the gulfstream current and they could power the whole east coast as opposed to natural gas. They would cause the environment minimal damage compared to all other energy forms and save us a fortune on gas, definitely bringing down the prices. That would be strait as hell.

No The Oil we have Here If we Tapped It ALL would Hol us Over for The next 400 Years....

Its all The peace loving Hippies, And Agro people...

Didnt we just signed a Contract with Canada To Drill on there land...?

Cuz they have The Biggest untapped Oil source in the World....?

And Why dont we reopend The alaskin Pipline....

I HATE HIPPIES!!!

me too bro.