CstrokerV Posted July 12, 2018 Report Posted July 12, 2018 Not asking for donations just shares my sister has m.s and got 3 new lesions in like 4 months so we are trying to send her to Ireland like in spring .I have a 5th of what we need in my Savings account so that will go to this I can’t be selfish with my car funds lol Like I said not asking any of you to donate just shares this is the only community that I’m on and I respect all of you and figured I could get some shares .https://www.gofundme.com/ms-dream-vacation?member=430796 my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Joshdashef Posted July 13, 2018 Report Posted July 13, 2018 Hey man I wish the best for you and your sister. I don't have a presence on social media but I am in the position to help out some. SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
CstrokerV Posted July 13, 2018 Author Report Posted July 13, 2018 Thanks.. don’t know how fast it’s going to progress so just trying to get her there to knock of a bucket list I would assume 3 more in 4 months isn’t good.. was the last to know but it seems she had to go to the hospital today not sure if it was because of this or not have to find out tomorrow.. anyways I appreciate it. my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
CstrokerV Posted July 14, 2018 Author Report Posted July 14, 2018 the 2 that donated thank you very much.. and if anyone shared also thank you very much ill have a post up selling my dc lvl3 12's m1 with m2 soft parts here shortly so look for it lol my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.