So if your plan is still to open a custom fab shop and build custom cars why would you want molds for someone else products?

Custom Fab shops buy other peoples shit, they make it, and its usually one off.

Or are you still just frolicking in fantasy land?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

On 7/14/2018 at 2:53 PM, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

So if your plan is still to open a custom fab shop and build custom cars why would you want molds for someone else products?

Custom Fab shops buy other peoples shit, they make it, and its usually one off.

Or are you still just frolicking in fantasy land?

im a business man too, if theres something i like, i buy! you don't know anything on how to run a custom shop. the thing is i can do anything i want with parts custom or off the shelf. and it does not have to be one off parts. and you can modify for the shelf parts too. don't tell me what custom shops do cause you don't know the hate of it

On 7/14/2018 at 5:28 PM, CstrokerV said:

how long ago the company gone ? might find info online to contact the owner or whatever im sure he still has the crap on it he will probably charge you still though.. i would assume anyways

years. i now today found the owner now i just waiting for him to wright back to me

well i truck down the the body kit to DTM AutoBody and the guy that had the m3 wide body worked for them and he is no longer there at DTM. DTM will not help me find the m3 wide body molds. they are so fucking ignorant at DTM they blow me off. they will not let me talk to the man with the m3 molds. i would not like to do business with them. nether should anybody else. help me boycott them for sucking cock on the weekend, when they should be helping me out.

On 7/15/2018 at 10:22 PM, robsimon799 said:

im a business man too, if theres something i like, i buy! you don't know anything on how to run a custom shop. the thing is i can do anything i want with parts custom or off the shelf. and it does not have to be one off parts. and you can modify for the shelf parts too. don't tell me what custom shops do cause you don't know the hate of it

Fabricate.

verb (used with object), fab·ri·cat·ed,fab·ri·cat·ing.
  1. to make by art or skill and labor; construct:

Custom

adjective
  1. made to the specifications of an individualcustomer (often in the combinationscustom-built, custom-made)
  2. specializing in goods so made

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived