Jump to content

6.5" sq components


ky_coop

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for a good set of components for my new truck. I will be driving them with about 100 watts a channel from the pioneer gmd8604. I'm mainly looking at these because I can get them locally.  Just wanting feedback on experience any of you have with any of these speakers. Options are 

Pioneer TS-Z65CH , JL C3, JL C5, Rockford T2652-S, Hertz CPK165 pros, Hertz ESK165.5,Focal access 165AS, kenwood Xr1800p.

Mainly wanting a good clean sounding set of speakers. Will probably run then passive unless running active and a DSP would help out that much. Thanks 

Posted

Flip a coin / test and tune / come back here and give us a Review ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I prefer Morel over the majority of those. The Hertz CPK are nice. End of the day it is what you like go out to some shops and demo.

Posted

Hertz Millie 6.5 component set. What I run. I've pounded the guts.out.of those speakers and tweets.and never had one blow. And I wasnt running amps set properly until recently. Can't speak for anything else but these work for me..sound ground. Pound like a mini sub if doors are sealed. JL makes quality but could never justify their insane pricetags

 

.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 962 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...