Subwoofer to amp wiring question

I got dizzy reading that but this is what u need

0D93B1ED-0091-4023-9DE4-105FB0CA6471.png

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Yes, I’ve found that diagram, and I am sorry about the bad drawings. I tried the best I could for what I am trying to ask. I am just looking for a different ‘layout’ for the same result. 

For the first picture. Positive(+) and Negative(-) come from the amplifier, connect to a bolt/distribution block, then I have 4 individual wires from that bolt / distribution block going to each of the speakers positive(+) and negative(-). Would that setup get me to my goal of 1 ohm impedance at the amplifier?

Second picture. Postive(+) and negative(-) come from the amplifier go into a wire nut, 2 wires come out of the wire but. (3 Total Wires going into each wire nut) 1 wire goes into the first speaker in line, 1 wire continues on into another wire nut with 1 wire going into the speaker and 1 wire continuing on to the last speaker. 

1 hour ago, BRiedman said:

Yes, I’ve found that diagram, and I am sorry about the bad drawings. I tried the best I could for what I am trying to ask. I am just looking for a different ‘layout’ for the same result. 

For the first picture. Positive(+) and Negative(-) come from the amplifier, connect to a bolt/distribution block, then I have 4 individual wires from that bolt / distribution block going to each of the speakers positive(+) and negative(-). Would that setup get me to my goal of 1 ohm impedance at the amplifier?

Second picture. Postive(+) and negative(-) come from the amplifier go into a wire nut, 2 wires come out of the wire but. (3 Total Wires going into each wire nut) 1 wire goes into the first speaker in line, 1 wire continues on into another wire nut with 1 wire going into the speaker and 1 wire continuing on to the last speaker. 

your first diagram will net you the same result yes.

you can ring terminal some 8ga and send a lead to one pos of each sub and one neg of each sub, or you can mount a distro block inside the box.  if you do a distro block, use 2 of these, one for pos, one for neg.  you can do 8 gauge in and 8 gauge out and it'll be fine.  dont ever use wire nuts,

https://www.parts-express.com/4-8-awg-distribution-block--265-800?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla

37 minutes ago, bmwking said:

your first diagram will net you the same result yes.

you can ring terminal some 8ga and send a lead to one pos of each sub and one neg of each sub, or you can mount a distro block inside the box.  if you do a distro block, use 2 of these, one for pos, one for neg.  you can do 8 gauge in and 8 gauge out and it'll be fine.  dont ever use wire nuts,

https://www.parts-express.com/4-8-awg-distribution-block--265-800?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla

Thank you very much. Doing it that way will make it easier for me to put 8ga wire into my speaker terminals because they are quite small. 

Archived