Sundown Audio

us amp

bassmachine

thanks. What if I added this to make people in the car and 3 cars over heads go crazy :ohttp://cgi.ebay.com/SOUNDSTREAM-BX-12-DIGI...1QQcmdZViewItem

I have the BX-10. The thing is it will increase your bass output tremendously. Furthermore, it will really punctuate the extra low frequencies...I think you'll like the BX-12. Be careful though, these things have a maximum signal output of about 13.5V and WILL drive your amp/s into clipping VERY quickly if you don't set your gain/s accordingly.

do not buy from ike sound.

secondly, (you like my new words huh)  but you could get that amp for that price from an actual dealer.

wayyy to much for no warr.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

do not buy from ike sound.

secondly, (you like my new words huh)  but you could get that amp for that price from an actual dealer.

wayyy to much for no warr.

i think ike sound is authorized for terminator only bro, think i seen a thread on the RE site before about it

i have talked to greg about it a couple months ago, iirc they can sell some product at retail..

i will get to the bottom of it.

i dont know if the xt line is a zero cut bass knob, i will ask..

but you could get that same amp for cheaper imo.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz