thought they decided to just go with the 5000d, thought wasnt enough interest in the 7000d

i think two zx2500.1 will be more power, so i think ill go with them....but if i run 4 d3100?s still think that wont b enuf power...and you really think 4 15.s of 5500 watts wont get me to 150?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

If you are going to do a cut and want into the 50 class, don't look to go cheap on any part of the system or you will be wasting your time.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

If you are going to do a cut and want into the 50 class, don't look to go cheap on any part of the system or you will be wasting your time.

dont plan on it.....but kicker amps arnt cheap....are they.. :blink:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

dont plan on it.....but kicker amps arnt cheap....are they.. :blink:

I'm sure you can do a quick running tally of what I have in the 250 and it will give you a real good idea of what it will take $$$ to pull 50's in a cut.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm sure you can do a quick running tally of what I have in the 250 and it will give you a real good idea of what it will take $$$ to pull 50's in a cut.

my running tally = alot. I think it can pull a 150 seats down not up & dont forgot a mla module.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

why dont you put all that stuff in the x it would probally be easier for you to do building a box for a cut through is alot harder to do than one for the x bill has done both so he would have the best advice on how to do either just listen or acually read his advice it isnt easy to do a 150 ive done a 146 irst time ever on a mic with a shitty battery and a non spl box but that might change im planning on upgrading so i can compete with bill :D:D

Edited by jmsonoma03
smdsig2.jpg

why dont you put all that stuff in the x it would probally be easier for you to do building a box for a cut through is alot harder to do than one for the x bill has done both so he would have the best advice on how to do either just listen or acually read his advive it isnt easy to do a 150 ive done a 146 irst time ever on a mic with a shitty battery and a non spl box but that might change im planning on upgrading so i can compete with bill :D:D

i love the x...alot, but my ol f250 has memories in it, it was my grandpas, then my dads, and me and him restored it and now its mine....it is fuckin beautiful and a BEAST.....14 minutes to get to yuba city from my house...:)

its considered a classic so ill be able to enter it in that many more shows...and the fact that i have 4 15;s in the bed will make it that much better....bill you have ALOT of money into the 250, but you also have double the cabin to fill with pressure...should i not look into kicker amps?? should i be looking into hifonics, like the one rusty is runnin for his?? idk im totally blind on what to do here, this is my 2nd dream build...my 1st wont be happening for a long time (8 15;s in a clamshell) but this will make me happy as hell

any1 wanna throw up what i should look into for a 150?? i wanna get 2 more lvl 4's for four total.. i can fold the seat down during competing for more airflow, but if a 150 is out of the question ill have to think of something else

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

I am doing a f-150 extra-cab with 4 15's cut through...and another four in the cab...hopeing for a good number...you should be happy with four...DO IT!!!