Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ay484zs.jpglrRYvow.jpgAfter a long hiatus I'm back on here. Alot has happened over the years to my current point. I had to say goodbye to my Trailblazer due to a wreck and ended up getting a car Ive wanted for a while.

15' Genesis 

Needing some bass upgrades but will do slowly over time. I have to figure out whats practical while keeping as much trunk space as possible due to battery and spare in trunk. Any ideas welcomed

 

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Posted

I hope you have better luck with your genesis than I did with mine. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

On a side note... Nice ride man. SQ all the way imo. Probably the only time I'd consider 10" woofers. Couldn't tell you what brands to consider but I'd start to research. Single 12 bandpass or sealed maybe also? Jus a thought

Posted

Single 12 bandpass

2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.

Posted

I hope so too, I've read about the various issues. I'm definitely gonna go sq route. I've reached out to a guy I know from back home about a box design. Maybe 2 10s or a single 12. I just need some more low end and possibly a sound processor for the mids and highs.

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Posted

Mine was a sensor at 300 or so miles

then paint flaking off at 10k. 

Then a bumper sensor going out at 12k

oh and then a transmission at 35k or so. Which took six trips to the dealer to diagnose and then there were 0 transmissions available in the country

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

That's crazy man! I hope my experience is good. Did you do anything sound related to the car?

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...