Jump to content

8v furys 1997 Toyota Tacoma


Recommended Posts

Posted

This morning doing some rough sketches and ideas of the sub box and how I want to mount the amps. Still, need to order the distribution blocks for both the power and ground. 

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted

Picked this up last night,  this will be temporary until I have enough money to buy subs, amps, and wood. 

IMG_20181106_082149_zpsjsehodqg.jpg

IMG_20181105_201359_zpstxerban3.jpg

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted

i know it's temporary and im sure it's doing well at tiding you over.  but man, a box that big with 2 4" ports poking out... i'd be curious to know just how long those ports are and if it wouldnt just be a better idea to seal them up 

Posted
27 minutes ago, bmwking said:

i know it's temporary and im sure it's doing well at tiding you over.  but man, a box that big with 2 4" ports poking out... i'd be curious to know just how long those ports are and if it wouldnt just be a better idea to seal them up 

I will know hopefully by this weekend. I am going to build a better box later. 

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted
1 hour ago, 8v fury said:

I will know hopefully by this weekend. I am going to build a better box later. 

hey man you do you, it's all for the love of audio.  i was just thinking outloud (on the line).

Posted
15 hours ago, bmwking said:

hey man you do you, it's all for the love of audio.  i was just thinking outloud (on the line).

Audio and music have kept me out of trouble and have met many people. 

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted
On 11/6/2018 at 5:36 PM, bmwking said:

i know it's temporary and im sure it's doing well at tiding you over.  but man, a box that big with 2 4" ports poking out... i'd be curious to know just how long those ports are and if it wouldnt just be a better idea to seal them up 

Looks like the box was designed to port thru the rear deck of a sedan or coupe.

2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.

Posted
19 hours ago, BP1Fanatic said:

Looks like the box was designed to port thru the rear deck of a sedan or coupe.

I am thinking the same thing, luckily I didn't buy it, I traded some stuff for the box, subs and amp.  Luckily this Saturday, I am meeting up with a friend about the new box that is going to be built for the truck.

 

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted

Installed smoked headlights, smoked turn signals and dark silver grill. My lowering kit from djm suspension came in, now waiting on the frame notch kit to show up.

IMG_20181115_082341_231_zpsddqtwzmg.jpg

IMG_20181114_133217_978_zpsxuevcfep.jpg

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9142 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...