6.5 preferences

BassMunky

You have to consider the whole picture.  In my truck, with my setup (3 way active), it sounds amazing.  Pair them with a different 3" mid and tweeter...maybe not so much.  I have done A LOT of experimenting with different speakers to finally arrive at what I am now running.  

2 hours ago, Darkimag22 said:

You have to consider the whole picture.  In my truck, with my setup (3 way active), it sounds amazing.  Pair them with a different 3" mid and tweeter...maybe not so much.  I have done A LOT of experimenting with different speakers to finally arrive at what I am now running.  

No need to brand boast on this forum brother. Drivers are only as good as their application. Be Cool.

if you wanted to get down and dirty, I’d put up my Linear Power drivers up against any Focal ever built. Just don’t want to see you leave us butt hurt. 

There is not such thing as a end all be all midbass driver. Learn it, test and tune, and live it !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

11 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

No need to brand boast on this forum brother. Drivers are only as good as their application. Be Cool.

if you wanted to get down and dirty, I’d put up my Linear Power drivers up against any Focal ever built. Just don’t want to see you leave us butt hurt. 

There is not such thing as a end all be all midbass driver. Learn it, test and tune, and live it !!!

Love Linear Power....Also loved my older MB quart Q's but my favorite drivers I ever owned were Hybrid Audio

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2019 at 2:08 PM, Darkimag22 said:

Sorry if it came across as brand boasting...or whatever you call it.  I tried out what was available to me.  I'd gladly try out other products in a heartbeat.  Butt hurt...lmao...not at all.

I over reacted brother. My Apologies. You cool people Sir.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived