CrackFactory Posted May 12, 2019 Author Report Posted May 12, 2019 Ran 4/0 under truck to my DIY fuseblock in the bed. Connected that to a used battery my father had. Then to the Taramps MD8000.1 Don't mind the hanging wires. They have been cleaned up. I covered the front of the box with speaker grill cloth so nobody can see it. Unfortunate because it really like to look at that basket but worth the security in my neighborhood.
CrackFactory Posted May 12, 2019 Author Report Posted May 12, 2019 Picked up some A pillars at the junkyard to hold some small tweets for now because thats what I already have. JL tweets installed Skar mids in the door. Installed on the outside of the door panel for max mounting depth and to prevent to surrounds from rubbing. These will be replaced with 8's or 10's someday. Ran 0 gauge inside the vehicle to the mid and high amplifiers. JBL GTO504ez bridged to the skar mids Alpine power pack bridged to the JL tweets I'm running active mode using a Pioneer DEH X8800BHS. The build has been "finished" for a couple months now and it absolutely slams. I hopefully can post videos soon.
White Lightning Posted May 12, 2019 Report Posted May 12, 2019 Awesome setup. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
BP1Fanatic Posted June 11, 2019 Report Posted June 11, 2019 Yeah it is! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
CrackFactory Posted June 14, 2019 Author Report Posted June 14, 2019 New mids and highs from DC Audio. I think I'm one of the first to get my hands on these.
CrackFactory Posted August 14, 2019 Author Report Posted August 14, 2019 I was able to get access to a meter. All scores are from the windshield. 143 sealed 147 w/ window open 148.73 @ 28hz with driver door open. I didn't build this to be metered or to compete but I couldn't resist since the opportunity presented itself.
BP1Fanatic Posted August 19, 2019 Report Posted August 19, 2019 LOL...you know you was hoping for an 150! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
CrackFactory Posted September 26, 2019 Author Report Posted September 26, 2019 On 8/19/2019 at 12:43 PM, BP1Fanatic said: LOL...you know you was hoping for an 150! I sure was but this is a daily and not a numbers build so I'm ok with it for now. Here's a couple (shit) videos.
CrackFactory Posted November 16, 2019 Author Report Posted November 16, 2019 The long awaited 8's are finally here. Picked them up this morning. I should have them installed by next Friday.
CrackFactory Posted December 6, 2019 Author Report Posted December 6, 2019 New vs Old I've had them in for about a week. They are definitely louder. I am really impressed by these things.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.