Second Skin Audio

So I have an 1987 toyota Pickup/Hilux, regular Cab 2wd with a 5 speed transmission in it, was wondering if anyone knows if there is a prefab sub-box for behind the seat. Have a small wedge in there right now on a Clarion 10" sub, yes it isn't the most powerful thing out there that would fit but it was 100$ and it shakes the truck, but the box pushes into the seat a little making it not the most, comfortable ride ever. Great little A-B truck but not really the long road hauler I am looking for. Was wondering if anyone knew of a box or by chance has a box just laying around that fits right over the center trans tunnel in the cab. There is also the factory jack location as well but can easily remove that. looking for something that can fit a 10" piston sub. On an MB Quart FX1.700 amp. Power the sub nicely with extra in it if I ever want to upgrade. 

-Audio system-
Pioneer head unit (bought used)
Rockford prime 4" dash speakers
Rockford prime 6X9 with boxes behind the seat
Generic wedge box for 10" sub
10" Clarion piston sub
MB Quart FX1.700 amp

-Little demo of the system-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhH7x8_XszQ

I too suffer from the lack of space in a single cab truck. I could never find a prefab to fit my single cab Dakota, so I made one myself. In all honesty, it's probably the best way to go if you can swing it. That way you can mold one to the space behind the seat, and make sure to get the correct space for the sub. I did see a prefab box from JL for a Toyota Tundra that seems to be thin enough for most trucks, but it's super expensive. The link to the JL is below:

http://www.jlaudio.com/sb-t-tundcmax-13tw5v2-car-audio-stealthbox-94410

Archived