DiBo Posted March 25, 2019 Report Posted March 25, 2019 18 minutes ago, Joshdashef said: How was your voltage with a 270 and 300 ah of agm? I might be making a bigger bank in the back if I go for this Voltage around 12.3 at idle. Half ohm needs juice. Efficiency goes down for certain. Amp has never protected. I've had it down to 11.5 before without issue. Clips when it's taxed obviously. You won't regret this purchase. I love mine.
tbeats Posted April 11, 2019 Report Posted April 11, 2019 On 3/23/2019 at 7:18 PM, Joshdashef said: Thinking of upgrading from a dc 2k to an Apocalypse AAK-4000.1D but wanting to keep my new SA12s subs. Wondering if they could take the power. Wiring at 1 ohm for now. Now when you say Sa12 you talking about sundown or Apocalypse DB-SA subs? Big difference.
Joshdashef Posted April 11, 2019 Author Report Posted April 11, 2019 1 hour ago, tbeats said: Now when you say Sa12 you talking about sundown or Apocalypse DB-SA subs? Big difference. I was talking about sundown SA12s. I have since bought them and running them off a DC 2k right now waiting for my Fi SP4v2+ 15 to come in a month or so!! SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.