BassMunky Posted April 5, 2019 Report Posted April 5, 2019 i have a m3 smartwatch. was working good for a month before it stopped working. tried reseetting and even took the battery out.everything work fine except the touch screen. the button work on the side, but cant do anything with it. any help? it never got wet. Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
BassMunky Posted April 5, 2019 Author Report Posted April 5, 2019 Bump Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
79 cutty Posted April 5, 2019 Report Posted April 5, 2019 Step 1. Turn off watch Step 2. Turn back on Step 3. Did this solve problem? Step 4. If not, throw watch in garbage and get a classic time piece! lol. Sorry to hear about your problems. I have tried a couple “smart watches” now. They all suck IMO and I have went back to my good old fashion time pieces every time! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
BassMunky Posted April 5, 2019 Author Report Posted April 5, 2019 1 hour ago, 79 cutty said: Step 1. Turn off watch Step 2. Turn back on Step 3. Did this solve problem? Step 4. If not, throw watch in garbage and get a classic time piece! lol. Sorry to hear about your problems. I have tried a couple “smart watches” now. They all suck IMO and I have went back to my good old fashion time pieces every time! They all went bad. Everyone had something go wrong? Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
79 cutty Posted April 6, 2019 Report Posted April 6, 2019 Yup. Tried the samsung and it froze, tried just a simple fitbit and it took a crap out on me after about 6 months, tried the fitbit blaze and it also froze, tried the apple watch and I was not happy with it and unimpressed. I may be WAY too perticular, but I have just realized I prefer my good ol’ watches! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
BassMunky Posted April 6, 2019 Author Report Posted April 6, 2019 10 hours ago, 79 cutty said: Yup. Tried the samsung and it froze, tried just a simple fitbit and it took a crap out on me after about 6 months, tried the fitbit blaze and it also froze, tried the apple watch and I was not happy with it and unimpressed. I may be WAY too perticular, but I have just realized I prefer my good ol’ watches! Dammm Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
LT.Smoke Posted April 7, 2019 Report Posted April 7, 2019 I've had no issues with my Samsung Frontier gear 3 that links up to my phone but I guess every one is different Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
BassMunky Posted April 9, 2019 Author Report Posted April 9, 2019 On 4/6/2019 at 4:00 PM, LT.Smoke said: I've had no issues with my Samsung Frontier gear 3 that links up to my phone but I guess every one is different I guess this kind stuff gotta buy name brand. Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
BassMunky Posted April 10, 2019 Author Report Posted April 10, 2019 Fcukin a. It working again for now until moisture get to it Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.