MinistryMan Posted April 6, 2019 Report Posted April 6, 2019 Does anyone know where I can order some 6.5 speaker grilles with a custom design of my own? I have found a shop in Russia called Rusounds.pro that does this fabrication, but there is a huge communication gap to be overcome. It looks like they use a cnc mill to machine a design onto the grille. Seems like there should be a few others that can do this, or that does this. Thanks for any help.
MinistryMan Posted April 9, 2019 Author Report Posted April 9, 2019 I'm sorry for my tardiness. I have been busy. I want a custom design grille, dipped in chrome. I am speaking with a company in Russia that does this work on a cnc, but it is slow going.
Joshdashef Posted April 9, 2019 Report Posted April 9, 2019 Could try calling up some cnc shops or machine shops in your area. Ask them if they could help you out SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
MinistryMan Posted April 10, 2019 Author Report Posted April 10, 2019 This is what the guy from Russia worked up. Looks decent for real.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.