Jump to content

Question about mids in very back pillars.


Dragonsyph

Recommended Posts

Posted

Have a Chevy Tahoe and was gonna replace the very back mid bass speakers.

My question is, will any be ok or do I need certain ones that can be heard from farther away as they are like 15 feet in the back from driver seat?

♦ Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

♦ MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

♦ SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue)  +  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

♦ Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  +  SHCA Pro RCA 

 

Posted
1 hour ago, ToNasty said:

I think those are a 4x6.  Just delete them

Think there 3” mids, why delete them may I ask?  

♦ Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

♦ MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

♦ SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue)  +  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

♦ Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  +  SHCA Pro RCA 

 

Posted

Ya that’s what I figured, just didn’t know if there was special ones that can be heard that far away haha.   Thanks anyway.

♦ Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

♦ MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

♦ SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue)  +  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

♦ Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  +  SHCA Pro RCA 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...