New to the forum...my build so far :)

Hey guys.

New to the forum...just want to say "Hi" and show off my build.

My truck is a 2018 F150 XLT with the regular factory radio system.  The brains of my system is an Audison AP Forza 8.9 Bit dsp/amp combo that controls my fully active 3-way front stage.  After a lot of trial and error, my current speaker setup consists of Helix "P" series tweeters, Focal Flax 3" mids (in custom a-pillars that I fabricated) and Focal K2 6.5"s up front, Helix "E" series coaxials in the rear doors (which I current have turned off) and a single Focal K2 12" subwoofer in a box I custom made being driven at 8ohms by a Hertz HCP 1DK amp.   My main power wire is 2/0 awg welding cable, with the ground running back to the battery as well as the battery to factory ground location.  Sound deadened all doors and rear wall but am only about half done as I will be doing the floor and firewall this summer.  I will also be finishing up the sub enclosure with vinyl and stitching to match the center console once I sand and smooth it out.  

Once I figure out how to, I will will post some pics.

Welcome to SMD. Sounds Awesome. Can’t wait to see pics.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 1 month later...

I love this. Your wiring is super clean and that box idea is awesome. Good shit, welcome to the forumn

Archived