Jump to content

Deaf Bonce M60A v2 vs Crecsendo UN65


Kwon Pae-Corr

Recommended Posts

Posted

I plan on upgrading my door speakers but don’t know which ones I should get. I want something that will have loud vocals and is 150-200watt rms. Which of one is better the Dead Bonce Arnold or the Crecsendo UN65?

Posted

Flip a coin 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...