How Often Do You Get Bad Looks On The Road?

i usually turn it down but if i dont they just stare never had anyone say anything just ask wat i have

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

I get bad looks all the time, but not from my radio. My car smokes a little and people will sometimes tell me my car is smoking. I just look at them and say " It is suppose to smoke,,,It is a diesel!! :lol::lol:

had this one guy ask me if iv ever tested it to c how far away u can hear it i was like no.and he said wat u do it park it and turn the stereo on and start walking and c how far away u get lol

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

I get bad looks all the time, but not from my radio. My car smokes a little and people will sometimes tell me my car is smoking. I just look at them and say " It is suppose to smoke,,,It is a diesel!! :lol::lol:

I had 2 motorcyclers list sports ones tail gait my ass last night, and they blinded me like 20 times with their bright lights, it's one lane, they both crepped up on either side of my car and floored past me, i wanted to turn on my brights so fucking bad and watch em bust their shit, but i decided against it I dunno if it was cuz i was bumping or not, think they were just regular ass holes in general.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Ive been driving my diesel before and just let out the biggest stream of black smoke off the start at a light pisses everyone off