CstrokerV Posted June 21, 2019 Report Posted June 21, 2019 Wonder what his reserve is at... if I could get them for that 1500 I would maybe lolhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-Audio-12k-Amp/123805283229?hash=item1cd35eb39d:g:BZwAAOSwkWFdB3-7 my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
DiBo Posted June 21, 2019 Report Posted June 21, 2019 I have an excellent amplifier repairman lol. Those are the older DC 12k's too... Wait... DC doesn't make a 12K anymore lol. I say go for it but that's only because I'm not the one that's going to be 1500 lighter in the wallet lol LMFAO!
CstrokerV Posted June 21, 2019 Author Report Posted June 21, 2019 Someone did bid on it...and repair man? it says They are like new my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
CstrokerV Posted June 23, 2019 Author Report Posted June 23, 2019 Man I might make an account and bid my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
DiBo Posted June 23, 2019 Report Posted June 23, 2019 Whenever I buy used I factor in cost of total repair.
CstrokerV Posted June 23, 2019 Author Report Posted June 23, 2019 It says brand new in box so it should be fine lol my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
BEEKAY Posted June 24, 2019 Report Posted June 24, 2019 I talked to the guy and it seemed legit. He sent me a bunch of pics of the amps. I bid on them but got sniped at the very end. They ended up going for $1599.90. What a steal.
CstrokerV Posted June 24, 2019 Author Report Posted June 24, 2019 Damn I didn’t make and account in time been busy my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
BEEKAY Posted June 24, 2019 Report Posted June 24, 2019 10 minutes ago, CstrokerV said: Damn I didn’t make and account in time been busy Ya I coulda swore I was gonna the auction but someone came in right at the end. The guy offered to sell them to me for $1800 plus shipping before the auction. Kinda wish I would done it now. $1000 per amp including shipping still woulda been a steal.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.